Dermal fillers can revive your youthful look at the fractional cost of traditional facelift charges. At Coral Springs Smiles, the process is completed in less than 30 minutes with results that would last for several months.
Advantages of Dermal Fillers
- Prevents the signs of aging
- FDA approved
- Effectively minimizes lines for more youthful appearance
- No downtime
- Safe and proven
Choosing the Right Dermal Filler
Botox® injections and other wrinkle fillers work differently. While Botox® injections relax the muscle under a wrinkle; other fillers fill the crease with other substances, resulting in near disappearance of trouble spots.
Not every wrinkle-filler is effective for every type of wrinkle and here comes the efficacy of the doctor. The right one will ensure the least risks and best results. Our staff has extensive experience in cosmetic dentistry, which enables us to complete the project in effective manner.
First you have an initial consultation where you speak with us about your background and medical history. A treatment plan is advised, which sets out how dermal fillers can be used in conjunction with other techniques and tools.
- You are given a dermal filler appointment
- Local anesthetic is used along with dermal filler product making the injection comfortable
- Dermal fillers are injected in the area marked out
- Cold packs are applied immediately afterwards
- The look is complete with mineral make-up, allowing you to resume daily activity
Call us today at (954) 757-5353 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss wrinkles on your face.