If you need a dental treatment that is fast, conservative and precise, then laser dentistry is right for you! Coral Spring Smiles focuses on practices using the least invasive means possible to deliver the best oral health to dental patients in our community. At Coral Spring Smiles, we are proud to offer the most sophisticated Fotona Lightwalker Laser to treat patients for hard and soft tissue-related procedures to deliver optimized patient comfort, speed and clinical results.
What can Laser Dentistry Treat?
Fotona’s Lightwalker Laser can be used for a number of dental treatments such as fillings, bonding, and root canals. During your initial dental examination, our laser specialist may recommend laser dentistry to:
- Treat gum disease to clean out bacteria from the tooth surface and remove the infected gum tissue
- Recontouring & Reshaping of both the gum tissues and bones for maintaining a healthier tooth structure
- Destroy and remove gum inflammations that affects the bone
- Perform biopsies instantly with great precision
- Remove dental decay within a tooth and prepare the surrounding enamel for bonded fillings
- Effectively remove the decayed or damaged tooth
- Provide quick, pain-free treatment of cold sores
- Treat root canals to remove bacteria
- Give brighter, whiter teeth within minutes
- Treat obstructive sleep apnea by removing soft tissue on the back of the throat and palate
- Avoid complications involving nerve injury by fortifying the damaged blood vessels, nerves, and scars
- Remove benign oral lesions of the cavity through laser diodes
There are many benefits of laser dentistry. Lasers are used to treat severe dental conditions which don't require the use of anesthesia or sutures. Dental lasers speed up the recovery and healing time, lowers the risk of bacterial infections by sterilizing the gums effectively, and minimizes damage to the gum. Besides, lasers help drastically reduce the bleeding, swelling, post surgical complications and trauma when compared to traditional surgery. Laser treatment is less invasive and can treat the targeted area more precisely without removing the surrounding tissues.
Types of Laser Dentistry
There are two different types of lasers used in dental treatment: hard tissue and soft tissue. Lasers are used for hard tissue detection treatment to catch cavities early, prepare the tooth for restorative materials, and treat tooth sensitivity. Soft tissue treatments include gum contouring and reshaping, gum surgery, and relieving muscle attachments.
Laser Dentistry, Coral Springs, Florida
Coral Springs Smiles Dentistry is pleased to offer a truly optimized Erbium laser precision and performance using Lightwalker’s state-of-the-art design, engineering and patented technologies for hard- and soft-tissue treatments to our patients. If you live in the city of Coral Springs, FL or the 33065 area and are looking for comprehensive dental care with the most modern tools, give us a call. As a laser dentist in Coral Springs, we pride ourselves on using the most effective, scientifically proven and state-of-the-art laser technologies for dental procedures such as veneers, fillings, bonding, crowns, implants, teeth whitening, and gum therapy to deliver dramatic results. We offer Fotona Lightwalker Laser technology for our patients that would help in improving tissue selectivity and treatment effectiveness, due to its exceptional laser power and working speed. Experience a more enjoyable laser procedure to correct dental issues in a specific area without causing irritation or damage.
We invite you to give us a call to schedule your appointment and experience the innovative laser dental care to improve your oral health and eliminate pain, anxiety, and discomfort.